This statement outlines the services that children, parents and the community can expect from our school and the values that inform our work:
Chapelville aims to:
- Provide a happy, safe, warm and stimulating environment for all children to play, learn and develop freely.
- Help children to develop responsibility for themselves and their actions and to become competent, confident, independent and co-operative individuals.
- Encourage children to have a positive attitude and respect for both themselves and other people.
- Promote a positive relationship with parents and work in partnership with them to provide high quality play and care for their children.
- Undergo regular monitoring and evaluation of our services to ensure that the school continues to meet the needs of our children and parents.
- Listening and responding to their views and concerns.
- Keeping them informed of our policies and procedures, including opening times, fees and charges, and programs of activities.
- Sharing and discussing their child’s achievements, experiences, progress and friendships, along with any difficulties that may arise.
- Chapelville is committed to providing:
- Care and activities that put the needs and safety of children first.
- A care of activities that is interesting, educational, stimulating and fun.
- Activities that promote each child’s social, physical, moral and intellectual development.
- Access to a variety of facilities and equipment under safe and supervised conditions.
- A staff team that is experienced, well trained and properly supported.
- An environment where no staff is bullied or suffers discrimination in any form.